This page is part of Family history documents: Harold Rosenthal & family.
-- Margaret Fulford
ALBERT AND HARRY ROSENTHAL - CITY DIRECTORY - SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA - 1925
- This 1925 St. Paul city directory includes entries for Albert Rosenthal [Harold's father] and Harry Rosenthal [Harold's cousin].
- Among the entries under "Rosenthal" are the following:
- Alb mngr Harry Rosenthal h White Bear Lake
- Harry pres Outlet Stores Inc whol clothing 227 E 4th h 1726 Stanford av
- Naomi designer r 269 Selby av
- I believe "h" means "house" (may imply home ownership) and "r" means "resides" (may imply rental).
- The entry for "Alb" might indicate that Albert worked for his cousin Harry as a manager and owned a home on White Bear Lake?
- Given that the entry for Naomi Rosenthal gives a different address from Albert's, and given that I haven't seen any other mention of Naomi (Brock) Rosenthal [Harold's mother] being a designer, perhaps this entry is for some other, unrelated Naomi Rosenthal?