STA 2111F Evaluation (Fall, 2003)
The evaluation for STA 2111F (Fall, 2003)
will be as follows:
Three homework assignments 36%;
Four in-class quizzes 40%;
Attendance and class participation 24%.
Each 20 minutes long, at the beginning of class on:
- Oct 1;
- Oct 22;
- Nov 12;
- Dec 3.
Each assigned in class, then due by a Friday at 1:00 pm:
- Assigned Sept 24, due Oct 10;
- Assigned Oct 22, due Nov 7;
- Assigned Nov 19, due Dec 5.
Class Participation involves:
- attending class regularly and punctually;
- keeping up with the material as it is covered in class;
- answering questions posed by the instructor in class;
- posing your own questions about the class material;
- paying careful attention to the class lectures;
- assisting with the summary of the previous class.
Also, to facilitate participation and evaluation, please sit in the
front half of the classroom. Thank you.
This document is available at http://probability.ca/jeff/courses/sta2111-03eval.html.