STA 2111F Evaluation (Fall, 2004)
The evaluation for STA 2111F (Fall, 2004)
will be as follows:
Three homework assignments 36%;
Two in-class tests 40%;
Attendance and class participation 24%.
Each one hour long, at the beginning of class on:
Each assigned in class, then due by a Tuesday at 1:00 pm:
- Assigned Sept 23, due Oct 12;
- Assigned Oct 21, due Nov 9;
- Assigned Nov 18, due Dec 7.
Class Participation involves:
- attending class regularly and punctually;
- keeping up with the material as it is covered in class;
- answering questions posed by the instructor in class;
- posing your own questions about the class material;
- paying careful attention to the class lectures;
- assisting with the summary of the previous class.
Also, to facilitate participation and evaluation, please sit in the
front half of the classroom. Thank you.
This document is available at http://probability.ca/jeff/teaching/0405/sta2111/eval.html